Saturday, January 20, 2007

I Almost Blogged This!

...No wait....I just did...

Blog this!
Read the bellows from a billion different pixels
As if I need a slogan to
Encourage my convictions
As if this corporation
Owns the rights to my creations-
Almost

Who of you retain the right
To stand and claim a patent?
Pull back your palm and and hold it firm
In the face of your own talent?-
Almost

What happened to the ink that violently
Puppeteered my passions?
Screamed across the wanton pages
Confessing those dispicable actions?
Burning a fist
To solicit
The dreamscapes that demand me
Blog this! I'm told
As if this hold
Will never again command me

There's flesh a-raw
Ripped in this throat
From crying tears of venom
Spitting hate across the script
Pretending blame had ended
Blog this! I hear,
My swallowed fears, rise to the occasion,
I've found this place,
And in my haste,
Recorded my satisfaction -
Almost

No comments: