Saturday, April 23, 2005

Post #2

And anyway, I still edit my texts a year later, I no longer write articles because I've no one to inform anymore, and I don't like anything at all. Anything. Let me see those game faces.

All of You Against Me

We'll hide together, and live like thorns
A chorus of tuneless tears, tucked beneath the shallow trauma
Wasting in the haystack - fucking in the backroom
Digging out my own tomb
and gown
Your fingernails, act shrouded desire,
Starved inside my own womb

When the blackout comes, and oh,
She comes,
And goes
as she pleases,
And leaves
as she pleases
And takes all of me, in her hands,
Prickled pines and trickled sands,
A worthless clasp of irony
To trace a pattern down inside me

Play host;
Dripping through the daybreak
Drag me up from the storm
The houses have fallen,
Faces, worn
But we'll give it our all
And all of you, against me
The cider press,
Buttons, undressed
All of you
Up against me

No comments: